Show off your fish!
Welcome to Eriksen Marine, This is a fun fishing community website is for users to upload fishing photos. By uploading your shots you will have an opportunity to win fishing tackle from our suppliers. We do moderate the catches so please be sure to submit to the right category on your right. If you are not sure about your fish then please submit to ” Help me identify”. Here at Eriksen Marine we are responsible fisher folk so we do not want illegal catch size or limits to be posted.
Rules and FAQs:
- Eriksen Marine reserves the right to not post images that may be disturbing or illegal.
- All entries of fish that are dead or heavily covered in blood will be disqualified. Fish showing signs of stretching, mutilation or improper handling will be removed
- Don’t hold your fish up by the gills or with a gaff sticking out of it.
- What information is need? Within the comment section please mention the Size / Weight / Variety / and general location where fish was caught.
- How will the winners be notified? We notify our winners via email and request postal information to send out the prizes.will not be held liable for any and all loss, injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by or in respect of a winner, caused in whole or in part by the Sponsor or its products and services.
- Who can enter? Anyone from anywhere around the world can enter. Prizes are sent internationally by our sponsors and suppliers.
- What sort of prizes are available? This depends on our suppliers anything from lures to rods and reels. Do not worry we do not send bait !
- Can I enter the competition more than once? Yes however not for the same species in the same month. If unsure please ask our friendly team at Eriksen Marine
- Email address: It is crucial we have your correct email address as this is the only contact point we use. Before you submit please help to make sure that you check your confirmation email and ensure you details are correct.
- What happens if I am having trouble uploading an image of my fishing catch? Easy simply the image to email the team here
- My Category of fish is not listed what do I do? Easy simply list your fish in the NEW category needed section and our moderators will help to create new section and list for you. We aim to list your new category as quickly as possible.
- We strongly encourage catch and release fishing, in saying this catch and release is not compulsory. Please see above rules on heavily covered in blood and careful standards expected.